CBDA Capsules 10mg
$38.97 — or / month
“An obviously meticulously crafted product. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to feel generally better and more comfortable.” -Joseph S., Healer customer
A convenient method for taking Healer Hemp CBDA in 10 mg capsule with a slower onset than drops but long-lasting effects. The vegan capsules contain the same formulated oil as our CBDA drops stabilized for increased absorption and to prevent leaking. Ideal for those who have difficulty administering drops, are sensitive to taste, or who prefer capsules to drops. Includes usage guide.
Feel the difference of Healer’s non-impairing CBDA formula in a convenient capsule form.
CBDA is the original raw form of CBD. Dr. Sulak’s clinical findings with CBDA, and several animal studies show that even small amounts can have significant effects. CBDA is non impairing.
Choose Dr. Sulak’s CBDA formula if you know you respond better to CBDA than CBD, you’ve tried CBD in moderate to high amounts (25-50mg) and have been unsatisfied with the results or you use THC and don’t want your hemp to alter its effects. Includes the Healer Spectrum and Usage Guide.
Healer Capsules are a convenient and effective method for taking Healer Hemp CBDA with somewhat slower onset than drops but long-lasting effects. The vegan capsules contain the same infused oil as our drops, stabilized in safe, pharmaceutical-grade silicon-dioxide, with no additional ingredients or fillers. Some people who have difficulty administering drops, who don’t love the taste of Healer Hemp Drops, or who already know how they respond to different amounts of hemp products, should consider starting with Healer Hemp CBD capsules.
Healer capsules are made in small batches at our facility in Maine and are always third-party tested to be free of impurities with a certificate of analysis you can review. We source organically farmed hemp plants grown in Maine, specially selected for their beneficial compounds, and “Certified Clean” by the Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA).
Know how much to take and achieve your optimal results with Dr. Sulak’s clinically validated, step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©. Healer capsules are consistently easy and reliable because 1 Healer CBDA capsule ≈ 10 mg of cannabinoids.
You Should Start with CBDA if:
- You know you respond better to CBDA than CBD
- You’ve tried CBD in the past in moderate to high amounts (25-50mg) and have been unsatisfied with the results (25-50 drops of Healer CBD Drops or 2 or more Healer CBD capsules)
- You’re using THC and you don’t want your CBD hemp product to decrease its effects
- If you are confused and not sure where to start, Dr. Sulak recommends starting with Healer CBD Capsules because they contain a 6:1 ratio of CBD:CBDA.
Supporting your wellness
- Promotes alertness and clear thinking*
- Can help with pain & inflammation after physical activity*
- Can improve mood, promote resilience to stress, and relieve irritability*
- May enhance performance and recovery from exercise*
CBD and CBDA – What’s the difference?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a well-known component of hemp with diverse health benefits. Many are surprised to learn that the hemp plant does not directly produce CBD. The plant actually produces cannabidiolic acid (CBDA) which converts to CBD slowly at room temperature, or rapidly when exposed to high temperatures.
CBD and CBDA share many physiologic properties, but also have some important differences:
- CBDA is more easily absorbed (up to 11 times) when taken by mouth , compared to CBD. 
- CBDA and CBD both have anti-inflammatory properties, but may act via different mechanisms in the body. For example, unlike CBD, CBDA has been shown to decrease the activity of the COX-2 enzyme, an enzyme responsible for increasing inflammation.
- CBDA may be more potent than CBD for some applications based on studies of rodent models of nausea , stress-induced anxiety , pain and inflammation, and seizures . We don’t know if similar results translate to humans yet, but it is possible that CBDA may be more effective than CBD at lower doses.
- CBDA is unlikely to mitigate the adverse effects of THC, a common usage of CBD. While many people appreciate the combined effects of CBD and THC, some find that CBD weakens the beneficial effects of THC and may prefer CBDA.
Healer Spectrum vs. the rest
Based on the latest science and Dr. Sulak’s clinical experience, we believe keeping the widest range of the plant’s compounds intact improves results at lower usage amounts.
While many products advertise themselves as “full spectrum”, if you can find their analytic results you’ll note that most only contain CBD and THC, with little or no acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes and other valuable phytonutrients.
It’s also common for hemp plants, even those organically grown, to contain various contaminants like mold, yeast, bacteria, viruses and heavy metals from the growing, harvesting and drying process. Most extraction processes either concentrate these contaminants or remove them while also stripping the plant’s other valuable compounds.
The Healer Spectrum is created by our patented nano-filtration extraction process which removes impurities while maintaining the “entourage” components of hemp — that complex mixture of hundreds of plant compounds– to deliver maximum relief. Compared to so-called “full-spectrum” and “broad-spectrum” products, Healer capsules deliver more of the plant’s naturally occurring acidic and minor cannabinoids, like CBDA, CBGA, THCA, CBC, CBG and CBDV, as well as substantial quantities of terpenes, flavonoids and other phytonutrients.
Healer Spectrum sets new standards for cleanliness, safety and potency, but, you won’t have to take our word for it. Final products are third-party tested to verify that the product you purchase is the product we intend you to receive. We post a certificate of analysis for every product so you can feel confident and secure.
For best results, we recommend refrigeration to preserve the CBDA and Healer Spectrum. When left at room temperature, you can still use the products – over time (30-90 days) they simply will have higher levels of CBD and lower levels of CBDA and other temperature-sensitive components of the Healer Spectrum.
Healer Whole Plant CBDA come in 10 mg capsules.
Each purchase includes:
- Step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- Healer Helps. As you heal, you help others.
- Certificate of Analysis (online access)
This product is:
- Healer Spectrum
- Non-impairing; less than 0.3% THC
- 3rd-party lab tested
- Made in Maine
- Organically farmed
- Gluten free
- Shippable to all US States (except Idaho, Iowa and South Dakota). No shipping outside USA.
Ingredients: Organic MCT coconut oil, Organically grown MOFGA Certified Clean Maine Industrial Hemp <0.3% THC, Traces of Ethyl Alcohol. Pharmaceutical-grade syloids (amorphous silicon-dioxide), vegan capsules.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
 Pellesi, Lanfranco, et al. ” European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 74.11 (2018): 1427-1436.
 Takeda, Shuso, et al. Drug Metabolism and Disposition 36.9 (2008): 1917-1921.
 Rock, E. M., et al. British Journal of Pharmacology 169.3 (2013): 685-692.
 Rock, Erin M., et al. Psychopharmacology 234.14 (2017): 2207-2217
 Anderson, Lyndsey L., et al. Journal of natural products 82.11 (2019): 3047-3055.
A Certificate of Analysis, or COA, is a document issued by a third-party, independent testing laboratory that confirms that a product meets its specific specification. Each COA details the quantity of cannabinoids and terpenes found in each product as well as confirming that each product does not contain harmful heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, and pathogens. COAs are meant to keep customers safe and informed, but they also help emphasize quality. It’s one of the reasons you can trust our product quality, safety, and consistency.
A separate COA is available for each batch of products we sell.