CBG Capsules 10mg
$38.97 — or $31.18 / month
“Work well and help me to stay asleep.” Brenda, P.
Choose Dr. Sulak’s non-impairing CBG Capsules, 6:1 ratio of CBG:CBGA formula to relieve:
- Occasional sleeplessness*
- Physical nervousness and “fight or flight” feelings such as being tense, restless, fidgeting, sweating and trembling.*
- Occasional nerve discomfort such as shooting, stabbing and stinging aches not addressed by CBD and CBDA.*
CBG will not alter the psychoactive effects of THC products. Includes Usage Guide.
Need help? Get a free consultation from our trained staff. Contact us
Healer CBG Capsules support your wellness:
- Relief for occasional sleeplessness*
- Helps reduce physical nervousness and “fight or flight feelings” such as being tense, restless, fidgeting, sweating and trembling.*
- Relief for occasional nerve discomfort such as shooting, stabbing and stinging aches not addressed by CBD and CBDA*
- Improves mood, promotes resilience to stress, and relieves irritability*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
One capsule ≈ 10 mg of cannabinoids. 30 capsules per bottle.
Healer’s non-impairing CBG capsules are vegan and contain the same infused oil as our drops, a 6:1 ratio of CBG:CBGA plus the Healer Spectrum of acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and beneficial phytonutrients that naturally exist in the hemp plant. The oil is stabilized for increased absorption and to prevent leaking with no additional ingredients or fillers.
A convenient and effective method for taking Healer Hemp CBG, Healer’s CBG capsules deliver a slower onset than drops but longer lasting effects. Great for people who have difficulty administering drops, don’t love the taste of Healer Hemp Drops, or simply prefer this method of delivery.
To help you know how much to take and achieve optimal results, we include Dr. Sulak’s clinically validated, step-by-step Usage Guide & Response Tracker© booklet.
Made in small batches at our facility in Maine, Healer Hemp Capsules are always third-party tested to be free of impurities with a certificate of analysis (COA) you can review. We source organically certified hemp grown in Maine, specially selected for their beneficial compounds.
Ingredients: Organic MCT coconut oil, certified organic Maine hemp <0.3% THC, traces of ethyl alcohol, pharmaceutical-grade syloids (amorphous silicon-dioxide), vegan capsules.
You Should Use CBG capsules if:
- You want the unique benefits from CBG
- You have not experienced satisfactory relief of aches and discomfort using CBD and/or CBDA
- You find CBD and/or CBDA too mentally stimulating
- You experience gastrointestinal side effects from CBD and/or CBDA
- You would like to enhance the benefits of THC without reducing its psychoactive effects
Learn more: CBG Dosage – How Much CBG Should I Take?
CBG vs CBD and/or CBDA – What’s the difference?
Early results suggest that CBG is more relaxing and calming than CBD; more beneficial for aches and discomfort that CBD does not address; more potent at lower amounts; and unlikely to lessen the effects of THC.
Additionally, CBDA and CBG share several traits as CBG is also non-impairing and beneficial for both physical and mental ailments. Read more.
More About the Science of CBG
Despite their similarities, CBG’s way of interacting with the body is distinct from CBD and CBDA.* These properties might make it especially useful for those who have been unsatisfied with the effects of CBD or CBDA:
- While CBD and CBDA stimulate the 5-HT1A serotonin receptor, their likely mechanism of improving one’s response to stress, CBG appears to have the opposite effect on these receptors.
- CBG’s mechanism for influencing nervousness, sleeplessness, and ache signaling are more likely related to its ability to inhibit the uptake of the relaxing neurotransmitter GABA, and its direct stimulation of the ɑ-2 adrenoceptor, a target that relaxes the activity of the sympathetic (fight or flight) nervous system.
- Similar to CBD and THC, CBG has been shown to stimulate the PPAR𝛾 receptor, a controller of metabolism and soreness.
*Reviewed in Nachnani, Rahul, Wesley M. Raup-Konsavage, and Kent E. Vrana. “The Pharmacological Case for Cannabigerol.” Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 376.2 (2021): 204-212.
Healer Spectrum vs. the rest
Based on the latest science and Dr. Sulak’s clinical experience, we believe keeping the widest range of the plant’s compounds intact improves results at lower usage amounts.
While many products advertise themselves as “full spectrum”, if you can find their analytic results you’ll note that most only contain CBD and THC, with little or no acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes and other valuable phytonutrients.
It’s also common for hemp plants, even those organically grown, to contain various contaminants like mold, yeast, bacteria, viruses and heavy metals from the growing, harvesting and drying process. Most extraction processes either concentrate these contaminants or remove them while also stripping the plant’s other valuable compounds.
The Healer Spectrum is created by our patented nano-filtration extraction process which removes impurities while maintaining the “entourage” components of hemp — that complex mixture of hundreds of plant compounds– to deliver maximum relief. Compared to so-called “full-spectrum” and “broad-spectrum” products, Healer capsules deliver more of the plant’s naturally occurring acidic and minor cannabinoids, like CBDA, CBGA, THCA, CBC, CBG and CBDV, as well as substantial quantities of terpenes, flavonoids and other phytonutrients.
Healer Spectrum sets new standards for cleanliness, safety and potency, but, you won’t have to take our word for it. Final products are third-party tested to verify that the product you purchase is the product we intend you to receive. We post a certificate of analysis for every product so you can feel confident and secure. Find the COA for your product.
For best results, we recommend refrigeration to preserve the CBGA and Healer Spectrum in your capsules. When left at room temperature, you can still use the products – over time (30-90 days) they simply will have higher levels of CBG and lower levels of CBGA and other temperature-sensitive components of the Healer Spectrum.
Each purchase includes:
- Step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Healer Helps. As you heal, you help others.
- Certificate of Analysis (online access)
This product is:
- Healer Spectrum
- Non-impairing; less than 0.3% THC
- 3rd-party lab tested
- Made in Maine
- Organically farmed
- Gluten free
- Shippable to all US States (except Idaho, Iowa and South Dakota). No shipping outside USA.
A Certificate of Analysis, or COA, is a document issued by a third-party, independent testing laboratory that confirms that a product meets its specific specification. Each COA details the quantity of cannabinoids and terpenes found in each product as well as confirming that each product does not contain harmful heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, and pathogens. COAs are meant to keep customers safe and informed, but they also help emphasize quality. It’s one of the reasons you can trust our product quality, safety, and consistency.
A separate COA is available for each batch of products we sell. Click Here to view Healer COAs