CBG Oil Drops
$29.97 – $204.97 — or from $23.98 – $163.98 / month
“Restful Night! I take CBG at bedtime for a great restful night!” -Lucinda B.
Healer’s CBG Oil Drops are non-impairing and formulated by Dr. Sulak to relieve:
- Occasional sleeplessness*
- Physical nervousness and “fight or flight feelings” such as being tense, restless, fidgeting, sweating and trembling.*
- Occasional nerve discomfort such as shooting, stabbing and stinging aches not addressed by CBD and CBDA*
CBG oil will not alter the psychoactive effects of THC products. Includes Usage Guide.
Our CBG Oil Drops are non-impairing and include a 6:1 ratio of CBG (Cannabigerol) to CBGA (Cannabigerolic Acid), plus the Healer Spectrum of the plant’s acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and beneficial phytonutrients that naturally exist in the hemp plant.
Healer CBG Oil is rare because of its high percentage of CBG and CBGA compared to other oils that dilute their CBG with CBD to reduce the amount, effects and benefits.
Early research and our customer feedback suggest that CBG can promote a sense of calm and relaxation, help with occasional sleeplessness, relieve occasional nerve discomfort, and support digestive health and brain function. Also, early trials indicate CBG’s effectiveness as a topical for reducing aches, discomfort, and soreness for the face and body.
Healer CBG Drops include Dr. Sulak’s Usage Guide to help you find your optimal usage amount and make it easy to measure because 1 drop ≈ 1 mg of total cannabinoids, 1 ml = 50 mg of total cannabinoids.
Need help? Get a free consultation from our trained staff. Contact us
- Organic MCT coconut oil, certified organic Maine hemp <0.3% THC, traces of ethyl alcohol.
What Is CBG Oil?
CBG oil is a oil that contains the cannabinoid cannabigerol (CBG), which is one of the most important cannabinoids derived from hemp. Cannabigerol is often referred to as the “Mother Cannabinoid” because it is the precursor of other more noteworthy cannabinoids like CBD (cannabidiol).
Healer CBG Oil is formulated with certified organic hemp grown in Maine then extracted with our patented nano-filtration process to set a new standard in purity while maintaining the plant’s full spectrum of compounds. Our tinctures are easy to dose because 1 mg of total cannabinoids in 1 drop.
Our CBG oil is considered to be one of the best CBG oil products because it is third-party lab tested to be free of all contaminants including pesticides, heavy metals, solvents and biologics (molds, yeast and bacteria) and includes less than 0.3% THC. Healer’s
CBG Oil Benefits
Early research into CBG oil benefits suggests that CBG may offer a number of potential benefits, including:
- Helping with occasional sleep issues*
- Supporting a sense of relaxation and calmness*
- Reducing nerve discomfort including shooting, stabbing and stinging*
- Relieving physical nervousness and “fight or flight feelings” such as being tense, restless, fidgeting, sweating and trembling*
- Helping with certain types of digestive discomfort*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
How to Take CBG Oil
CBG oil can be taken either by simply swallowing the liquid or by taking it sublingually. To take the oil sublingually, use the dropper to place your dose under your tongue and hold the oil in place for 30 or more seconds. Then you can swallow as usual. Sublingual dosing allows the cannabinoids to enter the bloodstream faster. Be sure to follow Dr. Sulak’s step-by-step usage guide that comes free with your purchase to pinpoint the proper dosage and gets the best results for you.
You Should use CBG if:
- You want to promote relaxation and sleep support
- You have not experienced satisfactory relief of aches and discomfort using CBD and/or CBDA
- You find CBD and/or CBDA too mentally stimulating
- You experience gastrointestinal side effects from CBD and/or CBDA
- You would like to enhance the benefits of THC
Should you combine CBG with CBD/ CBDA?
Dr. Sulak recommends first trying this CBG formula 3-4 hours apart from CBD or CBDA to learn how you respond to CBG. After that, you can try taking CBG at the same time as CBD/CBDA to determine if you receive equal or enhanced benefits.
As you discover what works best for you, he encourages you to use CBG, CBD and CBDA in the daily regimen based on your individual response. Several patients have reported good results when taking CBG with CBD and/or CBDA, but Dr. Sulak still recommends trying them separate at first and later together. Here’s what is known to date:
- Some evidence suggests that significant amounts of CBG may inhibit (prevent) some of the benefits of CBD and CBDA when taken together.
- Conversely, CBDA is not likely to inhibit the effects of CBG, and small amounts of CBDA may enhance the benefits of CBG.
- A preclinical model showed that small amounts of CBG can enhance the absorption of CBDA.
If you’ve tested taking CBG separately and together with CBD and/or CBDA, we’d love to hear your feedback, email us at [email protected]
The Science of CBG
Despite their similarities, CBG’s way of interacting with the body is distinct from CBD and CBDA.* These properties might make it especially useful for those who have been unsatisfied with the effects of CBD or CBDA:
- While CBD and CBDA stimulate the 5-HT1A serotonin receptor, their likely mechanism of improving one’s response to stress, CBG appears to have the opposite effect on these receptors.
- CBG’s mechanism for influencing nervousness, sleeplessness, and ache signaling are more likely related to its ability to inhibit the uptake of the relaxing neurotransmitter GABA, and its direct stimulation of the ɑ-2 adrenoceptor, a target that relaxes the activity of the sympathetic (fight or flight) nervous system.
- CBG has demonstrated more potent antibacterial properties than other cannabinoids in preclinical models.
- Similar to CBD and THC, CBG has been shown to stimulate the PPAR𝛾 receptor, a controller of metabolism and soreness.
*Reviewed in Nachnani, Rahul, Wesley M. Raup-Konsavage, and Kent E. Vrana. “The Pharmacological Case for Cannabigerol.” Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 376.2 (2021): 204-212.
Dr. Sulak’s Step by Step Usage Guide
Our products include Dr. Sulak’s clinically validated, step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©. CBG affects everyone differently. Our guide walks you through a straightforward process that allows you to track your response so you can better understand how taking more or less affects you.
Our drops are concentrated and consistently formulated — easy to measure by drop or by volume, whichever you prefer.
- 1 drop ≈ 1 mg of total cannabinoids
- 1 ml = 50 mg of total cannabinoids.
No mental math needed: Feel confident and in control knowing exactly how much you’re taking.
Each purchase includes:
- Step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Healer Helps – Giving back to people in need
- Certificate of Analysis (online access)
This product is:
- Healer Spectrum
- Non-impairing: less than 0.3% THC
- 3rd-party lab tested
- Made in Maine
- Organically farmed
- Gluten free
- Shippable to all US States except Idaho, Iowa, and South Dakota
Learn more: Everything you need to know about CBG.
A Certificate of Analysis, or COA, is a document issued by a third-party, independent testing laboratory that confirms that a product meets its specific specification. Each COA details the quantity of cannabinoids and terpenes found in each product as well as confirming that each product does not contain harmful heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, and pathogens. COAs are meant to keep customers safe and informed, but they also help emphasize quality. It’s one of the reasons you can trust our product quality, safety, and consistency.
A separate COA is available for each batch of products we sell.