CBG Oil Drops
$29.97 – $68.75 — or from $23.98 – $55.00 / month
“I am so glad I tried CBG, it’s been a great addition to my CBDA use. I find it more relaxing and it really helps with my nerve issues.” -Linda T.
Choose Dr. Sulak’s CBG Drops, 6:1 ratio of CBG:CBGA formula, for its non-impairing, calming effects and superior relief from occasional sleeplessness, physical nervousness and “fight or flight” feelings. CBG helps relieve occasional nerve discomfort such as shooting, stabbing and stinging aches not addressed by CBD and CBDA. Unlike CBD, CBG will not alter the effects of THC products. Includes Usage Guide.
+ Free CBD 200mg & Free Shipping with $75 purchase.
Coupon - BlackFriday. Ends 11/29/22
*Not valid on bundles, gift cards or previous purchases
Our CBG Drops are non-impairing and include a 6:1 ratio of CBG (Cannabigerol) to CBGA (Cannabigerolic Acid), plus the Healer Spectrum of the plant’s acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and beneficial phytonutrients that naturally exist in the hemp plant.
Early research and our customer feedback suggest that CBG can promote a sense of calm and relaxation, help with occasional sleeplessness, relieve occasional nerve discomfort, and support digestive health and brain function. Also, early trials indicate CBG’s effectiveness as a topical for reducing aches, discomfort, and inflammation for the face and body.
Healer CBG Drops include Dr. Sulak’s Usage Guide to help you find your optimal usage amount and make it easy to measure because 1 drop ≈ 1 mg of total cannabinoids, 1 ml = 50 mg of total cannabinoids.
Healer CBG Supports Wellness
- Relieve occasional sleeplessness*
- Helps reduce physical nervousness and “fight or flight feelings” such as being tense, restless, fidgeting, sweating and trembling.*
- Relieve occasional nerve discomfort such as shooting, stabbing and stinging aches not addressed by CBD and CBDA*
- Improve mood, promote resilience to stress, and relieve irritability*
You Should use CBG if:
- You want to promote relaxation and sleep
- You have not experienced satisfactory relief of aches and discomfort using CBD and/or CBDA
- You find CBD and/or CBDA too mentally stimulating
- You experience gastrointestinal side effects from CBD and/or CBDA
- You would like to enhance the benefits of THC
Organic MCT coconut oil, MOFGA Certified Clean Maine Industrial Hemp <0.3% THC, and Traces of Ethyl Alcohol.
Should you combine CBG with CBD/ CBDA?
Dr. Sulak recommends first trying this CBG formula 3-4 hours apart from CBD or CBDA to learn how you respond to CBG. After that, you can try taking CBG at the same time as CBD/CBDA to determine if you receive equal or enhanced benefits.
As you discover what works best for you, he encourages you to use CBG, CBD and CBDA in the daily regimen based on your individual response. Several patients have reported good results when taking CBG with CBD and/or CBDA, but Dr. Sulak still recommends trying them separate at first and later together. Here’s what is known to date:
- Some evidence suggests that significant amounts of CBG may inhibit (prevent) some of the benefits of CBD and CBDA when taken together.
- Conversely, CBDA is not likely to inhibit the effects of CBG, and small amounts of CBDA may enhance the benefits of CBG.
- A preclinical model showed that small amounts of CBG can enhance the absorption of CBDA.
If you’ve tested taking CBG separately and together with CBD and/or CBDA, we’d love to hear your feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about the science of CBG
Despite their similarities, CBG’s way of interacting with the body is distinct from CBD and CBDA.* These properties might make it especially useful for those who have been unsatisfied with the effects of CBD or CBDA:
- While CBD and CBDA stimulate the 5-HT1A serotonin receptor, their likely mechanism of improving one’s response to stress, CBG appears to have the opposite effect on these receptors.
- CBG’s mechanism for influencing nervousness, sleep, and pain signaling are more likely related to its ability to inhibit the uptake of the relaxing neurotransmitter GABA, and its direct stimulation of the ɑ-2 adrenoceptor, a target that relaxes the activity of the sympathetic (fight or flight) nervous system.
- CBG has demonstrated more potent antibacterial properties than other cannabinoids in preclinical models.
- Similar to CBD and THC, CBG has been shown to stimulate the PPAR𝛾 receptor, a controller of metabolism and inflammation.
*Reviewed in Nachnani, Rahul, Wesley M. Raup-Konsavage, and Kent E. Vrana. “The Pharmacological Case for Cannabigerol.” Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 376.2 (2021): 204-212.
Dr. Sulak’s Step by Step Usage Guide
Our products include Dr. Sulak’s clinically validated, step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©. CBG affects everyone differently. Our guide walks you through a straightforward process that allows you to track your response so you can better understand how taking more or less affects you.
Our drops are concentrated and consistently formulated — easy to measure by drop or by volume, whichever you prefer.
- 1 drop ≈ 1 mg of total cannabinoids
- 1 ml = 50 mg of total cannabinoids.
No mental math needed: Feel confident and in control knowing exactly how much you’re taking.
Each purchase includes:
- Step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Healer Helps – Giving back to people in need
- Certificate of Analysis (online access)
This product is:
- Healer Spectrum
- Non-impairing: less than 0.3% THC
- 3rd-party lab tested
- Made in Maine
- Organically farmed
- Gluten free
- Shippable to all US States except Idaho, Iowa, and South Dakota
Learn more: Everything you need to know about CBG.
A Certificate of Analysis, or COA, is a document issued by a third-party, independent testing laboratory that confirms that a product meets its specific specification. Each COA details the quantity of cannabinoids and terpenes found in each product as well as confirming that each product does not contain harmful heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, and pathogens. COAs are meant to keep customers safe and informed, but they also help emphasize quality. It’s one of the reasons you can trust our product quality, safety, and consistency.
A separate COA is available for each batch of products we sell.